Friday, October 19, 2012

Previous Posts

I have been posting about my journey toward normal eating off and on for several years and decided that I wanted to branch off from the blogging network where I started (Blog to Lose) because I wanted a space to organize and share all the resources I have found while taking this journey and my old network didn't allow for that flexibilty.  Also, I don't feel like normal eating belongs just in a food and weight loss community. 

I hope to continue my connection there because I know how hard it can be to try to lose weight, especially through dieting, and maybe I can inspire a few of those bloggers to hop on the normal eating bandwagon.  I truly believe it will set them free from dieting as it has myself and many others.

I am looking forward to this new space and where this adventure might lead!

If' you'd like to read my old posts, you can click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment