Just took five deep breaths and reminded myself that I am doing my very best. I want so many things and feel like the job I am in really stops me from doing what I want. It's really me that stops me I suppose.
Maybe what I need is a little dose of what my life is right now and what I AM doing...
- I am raising a beautiful little 18 month old boy
- I am growing a baby girl to be born in June 2013
- I have written about 50 pages of a screenplay
- I have a good job doing something I am good at
- I am attempting to write a blog
- I am working on normal eating and my own emotional growth and development
- I am reading a book
- I just completed and continue to work on sleep training a toddler
- I am helping my husband find a job in another city and contemplating a move
Here are some things I would like:
- Complete my screenplay before the baby is born
- Get my training certification before the baby is born
- Apply to grad school
- Take lots of pictures
- Continue to work on blogging
- Attend a blogging conference, maybe BlogHer??